Still learning ......

To be gentle…and also to not sound like I think I know everything.

I tend to be rather blunt as I am prone to cutting to the chase. Not everybody cares for my approach and sometimes even I don't! I know where it comes from - from my own hard-headedness! I seem to have carried that approach into my own work. Sort of like, totally forgetting that even when most people say they want the truth…they don't necessarily want it straight up. They want it made a little more palatable. I am making efforts to soften my edges, and it is still something of which I often need to remind myself.

And the knowing everything thing…I absolutely, positively, one hundred percent believe that each and every person has their own framework of belief. I also respect my own framework of belief - that when I speak of what I understand to be Universal Truths, it tends to sound like I want everyone else to think the same thing.

I don't! I just want them to know who I am. And it seems like many people think that I think I know everything which is funny since what I know is that I don't know anything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTIFICATIONS

Mirage...

My Love