What it seems... .

Ironic it seems to me now,
Never to think of anyone I had vowed,
Suddenly someone took me away from my thoughts
Eluding the theories which my life had bought..


It’s almost something that is killing me inside,
With reflections making it too difficult to decide,
Is this really what I ever wanted?
Or will it too be a myth my thoughts have painted..


Going back is no more an option now,
Contemplating life’s next move and getting ready to bow,
Can’t really figure what to do next,
Want to share all but my life is not a zest..


Will someone ever understand my feeling?
Without being too forgiving,
I have got nothing but just myself to present,
Will it be readily accepted as a consent..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Greetings!
If you're looking for an excellent way to convert your Blog visitors into revenue-generating customers, join the PayOffers.in Ad Network today!
PayOffers India which is one of the fastest growing Indian Ad Network.
Why to Join PayOffers India?
* We Make Your Blog Into Money Making Machine.
* Promote Campaigns With Multiple Size Banner Ads.
* Top Paying and High Quality Campaigns/Offers...
* Earn Daily & Get Paid Weekly Through check,Bank deposit.
* 24/7, 365 Days Online Customer Support.
Click here and join now the PayOffers India Ad Network for free:
http://payoffers.co.in/join.php?pid=21454
For any other queries please mail us at Neha@PayOffers.co.in
With Regards
Neha K
Sr.Manager Business Development
Neha@PayOffers.co.in
www.payoffers.co.in
Safe Unsubscribe, You are receiving this relationship message, if you don't want to receive in the future, Reply to Unsubscribe@PayOffers.co.in Unsubscribe

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTIFICATIONS

My Love

Mirage...