LESSONS

Our experience is all based upon the ideas in our mind that we’re always trying to live up to.
I'm not sure if these are the most important things I've learned but they are the answers that come to mind right now.
My experience is my responsibility. A lot of “negative” stuff may be thrown at me at any given moment, but ultimately, there is no one else to blame for my reactions and for my inner state. For real growth to happen, I must face everything and continually strive to bring the unconscious to the conscious.
Paradoxically, I have also learned that our experience as human beings is largely shaped by circumstances beyond our control, and that in this way, we are all in this same boat called life together. Keeping this in mind helps me to cultivate compassion, empathy, and love for everyone and everything, even myself.
Most of all, I've learned to have fun and not to take it all too seriously. Laughter and foolishness are good for the soul!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTIFICATIONS

Mirage...

My Love