Rains for me...

I feel your hands covering me when it rains,
With it blows the wind which has your fragrance
Distance between us conveys no meaning,
Yet so far away we are from each other when it is raining…



The rain drops are nothing but your thoughts for me,
Distances are greater but feelings are free
You do tell me everything, although we are afar,
I try doing the same, but my heart is so very ajar…



I always feel the warmth of your caring words,
For me they convey more than they should do
Contemplating what you are trying to say,
Why am i so much miserable without you..?



Can you to give me back those days,
When I had no one to complain
All that life gave me was happily taken,
Although when things were just plain..



I am not suppose to be like this,
I am not suppose to take this pain
It’s just that I need to tell you.
I thoroughly miss you when it rains….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTIFICATIONS

Mirage...

My Love