Silent Talking

The quiet is so enveloping that it has drown me within it.
The question buzzing in my head since many weeks is - have i really becoming calmer
(cool-as they say) or am i losing my interest in doing the things i liked or cared for?
Many of my collegues too have the same question for me.... (Sorry guys maybe I am in my hibernation state now...... see blogging after long again)

Here again i have come accross the hard to comprehend human nature as i call it..
where the people had issues when i spoke and now they want me to shoot when i want
to be quiet...this makes me feel befuddled and bemused ...still no qualms against anyone.
I really have not being a very talkative person anytime...but wrongdoings or injustice to
anyone have always pissed me off and that's the time i have oppossed it.
But for now I want to be happy smiling and let it all go in peace.

Phew..that was boring...was'nt it?

P.S.-Just to share with you a very good thing.......finally i got an award for my
blog but still unable to find who nominated the blog ... Neways thank you
everyone for reading the blogs, giving your valuable inputs on the same and nominating it.
bye.. and see you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTIFICATIONS

Mirage...

My Love